Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Ambassadors, Volume One, Journey to a Strong Tower

An interview with Prince Eghan Lhin:

       

      What is your name?
  • My name is Prince Eghan Lhin, son of King Gherin Lhin, ruler of the Lhinian kingdom
  •  
  • What one word best describes you? 
  • Prince. And one day King.
  •  
  • How did you first become involved in the story? 
  • I was taken from my father’s castle against my will.
  •  
  • What worries you? 
  • Is the man who is holding me really my uncle and is he telling me the truth or lying to me about that and other things?
  •  
  • What's your favourite food? 
  • Apples and other fruit from the orchards of the Valley of Lhin. The bounty of our land has no equal.
  •  
  • What do you think of the other characters in your story?
  • I am suspicious of the people I am now forced to live with, especially Nara, an Alingan Princess and the sworn enemy of my people. I miss my guardian, Khalwyd and sometimes even my father.
  •  
  • What do you think should happen? 
  • I should be allowed to return home. Everything should go back to the way it was.
  •  
  • Are you happy right now? 
  • No. But I am intrigued by what my supposed uncle is trying to teach me from The Book he says belonged to my mother. And Nara is also intriguing. And I must admit she is beautiful.
  •  
  • What do you hope to do with your life? 
  • I am a prince of the House of Lhin. I will one day become king and rule in my father’s place.                                                                                                                               ****                                                                                                                                                                  Will Eghan become King? Or does the One True God have other plans for him? 
  • The Ambassadors is being released in volumes. Volume #4 of the Ambassadors will release tonight on the Helping Hands Press Facebook page. But begin with #1 - just download for only $1.00 on Amazon
  •  
  • To read more about Marcia's writing/speaking ministry visit her website.


This post is part of a Summer Reading Blog Tour. Check out the rest of the blogs for some great reads and interesting interviews with characters.



No comments: