Sunday, January 07, 2007

Manuscript has arrived

Hello, folks. Just thought I'd let you know that my manuscript for One Smooth Stone has arrived from the editor, Janet Diamond. She had said there were few changes but I was surprised at how few. :)
I'll be reading over the ms. in the next while and will undoubtedly find more that I want to add or change. Please pray that the Lord will direct me as I do this. The publisher, Larry Willard is also reviewing the ms. and will get back to me some time next week with his thoughts.
Thanks for the prayers and support- I appreciate you all!
:)M

2 comments:

April Aragam said...

My prayers are with you...good luck!
-April

Bill said...

Congratulations!

Hope your meeting goes well, Marci. In case you haven't noticed I'm currently blogging at wordpress. Hope you will stop by for a visit there, as well.

Blessings,
-bill
-bill
The Spiritual Oasis
Spiritual Oasis Blog