Thursday, January 12, 2006

I had a look at Randy Ingermanson's Snowflake idea today. It looks like something I might use now that I've written a couple of novels, to go back and edit, to look at some marketing strategies if and when they ever get published. But I don't think I'll use it to outline a novel in the beginning. I like the fun of not knowing where it's going to go until it starts to go there.

I sat up till 2:00 a.m. last night reading/editing the second juvenile book I wrote about 10 years ago. I'm going to try and get the series published, so went through the first book (scroll down to The Witnesses) and then started the second yesterday. I couldn't stop, so ended up burning the midnight oil. And I had such a great time! Loved it. Can't wait to get going on book 3! I have no idea where it will end up, but my brain is already figuring out where it will go next.

It would be even more fun to see them in print some day.
:)M

No comments: