Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Whining in Alberta

You speak with thunder and lightning
Your voice shakes the mountains
And all I can offer is this fragile breath
And with each one I'll praise You - Todd Agnew

"All I can offer is this fragile breath"

I'm feeling like my breath is pretty fragile these days - in fact, it seems downright wimpy.
I've just been reading over some of my WIP and it's depressing. I feel as though I should give up. But I know I won't. I'll go on putting sentences and paragraphs on a page, rewriting and then rewriting again. Who ever said it was supposed to be easy? I'm trying to talk myself into something here, like quit whining and get back to work. But I don't want to read those paragraphs over again. I want to chuck the whole thing and start over. Maybe that's what I'll do.
Sigh.M

No comments: